While the original Stratosphere is in line to get a kinda-sorta ICS-esque update, it looks like its successor is already in the pipeline for VZW. Unoriginally dubbed the Stratosphere 2, the device carries the same slide-out QWERTY and 4″ Super AMOLED display as its predecessor; other than that, details are pretty non-existent. We probably wouldn’t be too off base to assume it’ll have some sort of dual-core processor and around 1GB of RAM, but past that, it’s hard to say.
The Stratosphere isn’t the only mid-range device getting an upcoming re-hash, either. The LG Spectrum 2 also landed in Verizon’s equipment guide, but this one’s even more mysterious than the Strat 2.
Official Android Police t-shirts are now on sale, with over 25 designs to call yours.
- [Update: Wirefly Too] Deal Alert: LG Spectrum From Amazon Wireless For $80 With New Two-Year Agreement ($120 Off)
- Verizon Equipment Guide Says To Expect Samsung’s Galaxy Nexus December 9th
- [Deal Alert] Pantech Marauder On Verizon Free From Amazon Wireless And Wirefly
- [Leak] Image Of The Mid-Range Samsung Jasper For Verizon Show Up Online, Reminds Us Of The Droid Charge
- LG Spectrum Now Available On Verizon Wireless’ 4G LTE Network – 4.5-Inch 720p Display And 1.5GHz Dual-Core Processor For $200 On Contract
LG Spectrum 2 And Samsung Stratosphere 2 On Their Way To Verizon, Details Scarce was written by the awesome team at Android Police.